Belgian Bodybuilding Championship is cancelled due to...

TFoA

ALL the competitors fleeing the scene when a drug tester shows up randomly.

This is hilarious. Here's the funniest part:

A doping official says bodybuilders just grabbed their gear and ran off when he came into the room.

"I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," doping official Hans Cooman said Monday.

This is basically the equivalent of a drug tester showing up before a baseball game and ALL the players decide to refuse to play. Hilarious.

:lol: I read that this morning and even though it was bodybuilding, I couldn't contain my laughter. But, you didn't get the whole story:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/OtherSports/2009...9493246-ap.html

After a spate of positive doping tests over the past years in Belgium, the championships had been moved just across the Dutch border to Vlissingen.

Last year, 22 of 29 tests were positive, either for steroids or for refusing testing, for a staggering 75 per cent ratio.

I saw, I came, I left.

I guess it's the only way the Belgians are ever going to look good to anyone else in Europe... or look different for that matter.

Have you ever seen a body builder (male or female)? I wouldn't say they fall into the category of what is considered good looking by society.

I guess it's the only way the Belgians are ever going to look good to anyone else in Europe... or look different for that matter.

Have you ever seen a body builder (male or female)? I wouldn't say they fall into the category of what is considered good looking by society.

Joke

___

jkrdevil's Head

Archived