San Diego Chargers Crossover

IowaFan26

Hey. Searching around on my computer and I found this, I'm pretty sure I never showed it to anyone except for Paynomind (which was just a few minutes ago anyways). So thought I'd share it with you guys.

Reminder this a rare, genuine, IowaFan26 creation, these don't come around all that often.

chargers_hockey.GIF

chargers_hockey1.GIF

sig09.jpg

The bottom version, with the extra stripping at the bottom and sleeve ends, looks pretty nice. Though, the numbers are a bit high (they'd be up on the shoulders) ...and sideways. ;)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The bottom version, with the extra stripping at the bottom and sleeve ends, looks pretty nice. Though, the numbers are a bit high (they'd be up on the shoulders) ...and sideways. ;)

Yeah, I just put them up there to avoid me getting confused by how the numbers go and it's really just to show you a slimmed down version of the regular back numbers. :D

sig09.jpg

Not too shaby.

I will suggest a few minor changes though

Move the logo up on the uniform slightly its too low.

Also use a white stripe on the blue unifor in the same places you used blue on the white ones.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Iowafan,

these are sharp. I do like the unis with the stripes on the bottom better than w/o stripes. Great Work!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived