MLB Replica Jerseys

twi

I'm looking to purchase a Rays alternate jersey. Are there only two options? I know of the authentic, Coolbase one (about $220) and the Majestic replica (about $80). I ask as I'm not spending upwards of $200 on a jersey I won't be wearing all that often, but the other variety seems really cheap. The material feels flimsy, logo is a crappy screen job, etc.

So, baseball enthusiasts, are these really my only two options?

At the Rogers Centre in Toronto in addition to the two you mentioned they are selling the non-Cool Base authentics and the 2008 replicas (not the crappy screened logo)... I assumed teams were at least making the non-Cool Base authentics available still.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Thanks for the info. B)

I fear I may be stuck as I can't/don't want to shell out the bucks for the real deal and unfortunately this jersey didn't exist in 08. Appreciate the help though.

I'm not sure the Rays even have the new alt in non COOLBASE. I think it was one of the new jerseys that might be COOLBASE-only, like the Rangers and Pirates new sets.

Don't forget the team store at the Trop. They may have more info on what's available too.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Sorry, I meant murf denny. His website is www.murfandpat.com.

Also check American Memorabillia's site for monthly auctions. I know I have seen plenty of baseball jerseys for auction, I'm not sure about the Rays though. Also if you do shop for a game-worn one on eBay, be careful. Make sure there is a picture of the tagging. Lots of fakes out there.

I'm not sure the Rays even have the new alt in non COOLBASE. I think it was one of the new jerseys that might be COOLBASE-only, like the Rangers and Pirates new sets.

Don't forget the team store at the Trop. They may have more info on what's available too.

They have them. They also have a nice $30 added to the price for some reason. :P

Thanks for the links guys. I may just end up going with the "cheapo" (relatively speaking) one. I might be more inclined to wear it out more if it didn't cost a full fortune.

Archived