Oshawa Legionnaires Rebrand Take #2

joshhockey

A couple weeks ago I posted an Oshawa Legionnaires rebrand and it didn't go over too well. The general consensus was that it was too bland. So, I spiced it up a bit. I think it's a pretty classic look but I'll let you guys (and girls) be the judge of that.

legionairesrebrand-1.png

g4104.png

I agree. No longer is this "yawn-worthy". :P This looks a lot better, the maple leaf is a nice touch. Just out of curiosity, what is a Legionnaire anyway?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what is a Legionnaire anyway?

As someone said in the previous thread, it is a member of the Royal Canadian Legion. The players are (obviously) not members but I'm guessing the team has a history of being funded by the Legion. Every year we have our sign ups at the Legion Hall (that's if you don't do it online :P) so there is a pretty strong connection between the Legion and the Oshawa Minor Baseball organization.

g4104.png

That's a huge improvement. I like the tail on Oshawa in the primary that reads "Legionnaires". The uniforms are classy. Way to stick with it after a not so warm reception on your first attempt.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Archived