could anyone help me out?

Brave-Bird 08

I stumbled upon a website about 2 months ago with some amazing logo wallpapers on it. I actually do not know if they were wallpapers...but I used an image of UGA's modernized Bulldog head logo as one. That site is the only site I know of that has a clear image of the Bulldog head!! And as of right now I really want to find it!!!!

I remember someone on here linked it to the board along with this website:

http://www.sports-logos-screensavers.com

I cannot seem to find the website I am looking for tho. All of the images on the site have a mesh looking background to them? I cannot remember what it was called? vinyl or something??

anyways, I really want to find that site. Maybe none of you guys will know what I am blabbering about...but if for some miracle someone does, thad be awesome

Hmm, I think you might be looking for P. Stic's wallpaper. Here's a tip. Go to DeviantArt.com and look up 'Hartford Whalers'. I think the wallpaper you're looking for will be your first result. From there, you can access his account and get all his wallpapers. Or, perhaps someone has the direct link to where he stored them. That might be easier.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Β 

Β 

Archived