Manic March Elite Eight Voitng

Discrim

Who takes this round?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

a couple reasons for the delay THIS time...first, i blew a no-hitter in MLB 2005 (still won, but i feel bad about blowing it)...and then it looked like my current situation with my monitor (at times, it'll only show the bottom half of the screen) would be too much. i've gotten the whole screen to show now, so entry is over. just to let ya know, Steve-O, i had to choose for ya since you never indicated such.

voting ends sunday night, 7 pm central time is what i'm going for at the deadline, but i'll likely look into fixing this damn screen first. :cursing: you shouldn't have to tilt the freaking monitor for five minutes to get teh screen to stay full...geez!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

After looking through all of these one more time, I realized... mine is really, really ugly. Doesn't matter, I'm not voting for my own anyway.

I noticed something, too... it seems like for every challenge, someone enters a Thrashers design (nice work, Steve-O!). At some point, we should either do an all-Thrashers challenge, or one where they're banned.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

my aforementioned monitor problem, went out and got that out of the way so the voting deadline's definite

winters, a good idea. wouldn't do it for at least two weeks, but a good idea nonetheless.

strangely, vic, you appear on the road to actually breaking your 'curse' :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Voting is now final, and i wanna announce that we have a first time winner...you know and love(?) the guy as vicfurth!

yeah, vic, you've finally won one of these things! in my coming thread, i'll reveal my master plan...you're gonna love it! :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

#3 has just recently happened, #1 happens every now and then, and #2 has as much chance of happening as me eating white castle ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived