Habs Signature

1HabsFan9

definitely too big.

In terms of design It's pretty solid I guess, aside from the size.

How has Gainey taken away history and tradition away from you?

He didnt sign any french guys?

beLEAF

Gainey didn't take a thing away, there is no respect from the players in regards to the team they are on and the legacy it holds. The guys? Price is one, Higgins was another and various others, they spat on whatever the rouge, blanc et bleu held to you Habs fans. You want to blame someone? Blame them. But you won't, Price is Jesus to you all no matter how overrated he is, Higgins is gone, so is Komisarek so you think the problems are gone. They aren't.

Gainey can only do so much as a GM, the players have to grow up and own up.

Btw, habs are a disrespectful and discriminating franchise. When Carbs was fired, they took Lever from his job on the Habs farm in Hamilton and brought him in as an assistant, probably telling him he could be the coach if all things went well. Well a month after that, they go they want a coach that is bilingual...really? So getting a coach that has won with the AHL team and could win with the NHL team can't speak english so he's out? Are you kidding me?

Makes me glad I am a Pittsburgh Penguins fan and that Shero gave Bylsma a chance and he took his opportunity to the bank and won the cup. This need to have as many french people as possible is kind of pathetic, the NHL doesn't discriminate against French people anymore like it did in the past, more like other teams used to discriminate, it's not the 50's. Get over it.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Gainey didn't take a thing away, there is no respect from the players in regards to the team they are on and the legacy it holds. The guys? Price is one, Higgins was another and various others, they spat on whatever the rouge, blanc et bleu held to you Habs fans. You want to blame someone? Blame them. But you won't, Price is Jesus to you all no matter how overrated he is, Higgins is gone, so is Komisarek so you think the problems are gone. They aren't.

Gainey can only do so much as a GM, the players have to grow up and own up.

Btw, habs are a disrespectful and discriminating franchise. When Carbs was fired, they took Lever from his job on the Habs farm in Hamilton and brought him in as an assistant, probably telling him he could be the coach if all things went well. Well a month after that, they go they want a coach that is bilingual...really? So getting a coach that has won with the AHL team and could win with the NHL team can't speak english so he's out? Are you kidding me?

Makes me glad I am a Pittsburgh Penguins fan and that Shero gave Bylsma a chance and he took his opportunity to the bank and won the cup. This need to have as many french people as possible is kind of pathetic, the NHL doesn't discriminate against French people anymore like it did in the past, more like other teams used to discriminate, it's not the 50's. Get over it.

theres some screwed up priorities in hab land. :blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

definitely too big.

In terms of design It's pretty solid I guess, aside from the size.

How has Gainey taken away history and tradition away from you?

He didnt sign any french guys?

Sure he has. The ones that don't mind coming to Montreal anyway. They've got uh... Lapierre, and uhm.. Brisebois. :P

Hi, how are you?

Archived