Campground Logo

vmd9

I just recently made a logo for Sparrow Pond Campground in Erie, PA. Just looking for feedback. The colors used in the buildings and signs at the park are basically the same I used in the logo so I can't change those. I think the main logo would be the one on the top right.

sparrowpondlogoscopy.png

i think it looks great. the only issue i have with it is the text area at the bottom...seems to be running out of room at the end there and getting all squished together. maybe you could so something to address that- like try to even out the text area so it looks uniform.

I feel like there's no balance in rendering of the trees, sun, water, and bird. The bird is highly detailed, but the solid-colored sun, trees, and water all are quite static. Maybe add a few bits of shading to them to make the whole logo blend? I'd also try doing a different more square-ish font on a left align to give the text more pop from all the curves and balance the text on the left/center with the bird on the right.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived