DiscrimiBattle-Manic March Final Four

Discrim

Who is the champ of champs?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I finally reveal my grand plan...as in the NCAA Tournament, there are four. You get into the Final Four, you are remembered forever. And so, we end the inaugural Manic March with a weeklong showdown to see who is the Champion of Champions...all of the concepts that have won so far are facing off for the CreamerWinner's Cup, the official trophy of Manic March!

Voting starts now and I will stop the clock on Saturday night, 9 pm CT. We will then award the CreamerWinner's Cup to the victor :grin:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

with one more day to go, just wanna announce that i have a tiebreaker in hand in case this ends in a tie: i will add the total votes from the previous rounds. if that don't work, we'll just have another poll with a 3-day deadline.

also, i have two directions we can go starting monday for the next battle...either the first ever true rehash, NFL Minors part deux, or an idea i've been floating around for a little while, which would celebrate the start of the baseball season: Negro Leagues

2016cubscreamsig.png

and now....i will announce the winner of the first annual Manic March, and also the first winner of the CreamerWinner's Cup...and that is...

vicfurth!

congrats man! :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Congrats, Vic! Well done. I am glad to see you get the VICtory.

Well done, man. It is an honor to finish runner up to you!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived