Hoopskid NBA concepts

Hoopskid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like: all Wizards concepts, revised Milwaukee concepts, all Miami concepts

Dislike: all Jazz concepts, all Clippers concepts

Well that's just great, but if you don't tell him why, then it really isn't very helpful.

That clippers update is pretty damn good. I like where you are going with the Heat. The yellow piping is a nice way too bring it in without having too much (kind of like they do now). I would try to tweak the side panel design you are using with the heat, make the innermost panel and the panel of contrasting color directly outside of it have the exact same curve. Finally, I love the way the colors pop on the red alternate.

That clippers update is pretty damn good. I like where you are going with the Heat. The yellow piping is a nice way too bring it in without having too much (kind of like they do now). I would try to tweak the side panel design you are using with the heat, make the innermost panel and the panel of contrasting color directly outside of it have the exact same curve. Finally, I love the way the colors pop on the red alternate.

Much appreciated. That Clippers update has a more Clipper assocaited design aswell as a Buffalo Braves feel, I think. I agree, I'm not sure why I didn't make the curves match.

Thanks

Archived