SoftwearZ, LLC logo

scar988

As Chunkuymack mentions you could do with identifying the message you want to send, target audience, style on what you are trying to acheive. Then people would be able to give you better opinions and offer C&C, rather than just posting random ideas

logo.png

As Chunkuymack mentions you could do with identifying the message you want to send, target audience, style on what you are trying to acheive. Then people would be able to give you better opinions and offer C&C, rather than just posting random ideas

honestly, I'd rather just see random ideas, I feel like it'd be easier for me to pick out from the random ideas what I want.

Here's a random idea, though you definitely should tell us the target audience and message you want to send. I thought of it because the Z at the end is capitalized for some reason-- make the Z identical to the S, except flip it horizontally, that way the logo starts and ends with the same character. Sort of. I really don't know if that makes any sense at all.

ok, ill bite. i went with your rough idea in original post, changed text to something more appealing, and used nole's flipped S idea. was a quickie but maybe itll help ya out a bit...

sftwz.jpg

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

It inspires me and moves me as much as the Syracuse football program has the past few years... not at all. Stop being so friggin' stubborn and figure out your target audience before you design. When you design for everyone you design for no one and end up with crappy ideas. Figure out who you are trying to sell to before you come up with a look. You're look will consistently fail until you figure out who your audience is.

Softwearz makes me think clothing for tech geeks. I agree that the logo looks like it should be for a contact lens company.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived