Help get the Leafs Logo/Uniforms changed

TML13

as always, sorry if this link has already been posted but the new website sure seems to feature the classic leaf a lot more than the current logo.

sign of things to come?

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/index.htm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer varius sem sed metus porttitor a rutrum nisl faucibus. Vivamus tempor eros a ligula adipiscing convallis.

again, thanks. yes, the unfinished site contains lorem ipsum filler. you think the retro leaf in the header is filler as well?

Maybe they're changing to some black and gold jerseys too.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as always, sorry if this link has already been posted but the new website sure seems to feature the classic leaf a lot more than the current logo.

sign of things to come?

No, not really.

awesome, thanks.

Fine, you want a wordier explanation, beyond the use of Lorem ipsum?

If they were truly going to change to that logo, don't you think they would use it more than once on that entire page? I see the Ballard leaf is up there more than a few times. So, I revert back to my initial statement.

No, (it's) not really (a sign of things to come).

sign of things to come?

No, not really.

awesome, thanks.

Fine, you want a wordier explanation, beyond the use of Lorem ipsum?

If they were truly going to change to that logo, don't you think they would use it more than once on that entire page? I see the Ballard leaf is up there more than a few times. So, I revert back to my initial statement.

No, (it's) not really (a sign of things to come).

appreciated, but your first comment contained just the right amount of sarcasm. I agree that they're probably not changing it, and would prefer they left the current logo alone to be honest. I just thought it mildly interesting that at the same time as we're seeing some public push for a reversion to the retro logo, the same logo gets predominantly featured on their new website.

The idea that they might test the fan response for future changes (I believe this is the last of 3 years for the uniforms to remain unchanged) isn't the most far fetched thing in the world.

zzPEfBm.png

changing the Leaf's logo is not going to make them a better team. But why can't they change their logo just for the sake of looking better? They should go with something from the 30's for a third uniform and use the current third for home and road. The Ballard Leaf is too seventies looking.

Imagine this in felt for a third uniform:

leafs34logo.png

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived