EA SPORTS Covers. Taking Requests!

Spammy

Does any one know where NCAA Basketball cover might be? or a generic site with the EA sports games photoshop files?

Custom Sports Covers - Templates Page

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some of mine....

Kevin Kraft - UCLA (Click Pic)

th_KevinKraft10Cover.png

Jonathan Stewart - Oregon (Click Pic)

th_JonathanStewart10Cover.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Here's some of mine....

Kevin Kraft - UCLA (Click Pic)

th_KevinKraft10Cover.png

Jonathan Stewart - Oregon (Click Pic)

th_JonathanStewart10Cover.png

Dude, I love, love your work and I think its great but you gotta stop hi-jacking people's threads. If you wanna showcase yours that great but please make your own thread. Its not fair to spammy and XxBMW85xX that you keep posting your work in their threads.

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think you could make a PS3 one with "The Punch" on it. I'm already guessing that it will be the coolest thing to come out of Oregon's football season . . . . . :cry:

I know it might be hard, because all the pics are screenshots from ESPN. But if you could make it, you would be my HERO.

Archived