News From The North

CC97

Hmm... After being grumpy about the fact that I can never work for the Red Wings on their site because it's administered by a third party, I checked up on MapleLeafs.com and saw that it is as well. So unless the site is out-of-date (or just wrong), MLSE doesn't employ people to work on the sites.

Is this an April Fools thing that caught use while we were all focused on Jentroseed's "revelation" or is MapleLeafs.com wrong?

Hmm... After being grumpy about the fact that I can never work for the Red Wings on their site because it's administered by a third party, I checked up on MapleLeafs.com and saw that it is as well. So unless the site is out-of-date (or just wrong), MLSE doesn't employ people to work on the sites.

Is this an April Fools thing that caught use while we were all focused on Jentroseed's "revelation" or is MapleLeafs.com wrong?

I dont know what the case is, but I'm pretty sure MLSE takes care of both sites, considering i was in the room in which it all takes place in, and it is in the LeafsTV/Raptors NBA TV Building

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yo, Dawg, what's happenin', man?

randy_jackson.jpg

This is a'ight fo me, dawg. I gotta give ya yo props, man.  :D

simon.jpg

Chris, i would have to say that is the worst thing i have ever heard. How can you say being associated with the Raptors is a good thing. Absolutley Horribly!

Sorry i saw Randy in Vic's post, so i had to.

Congrats Chris, make us proud! Man we seem to be on a good streak here lately. Good things are happening around here.

:flagcanada:

Congrats Chris - good luck with your new opportunity. :grin:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived