My Nfl Concept

V3NOM

OK so this is my 1st official concept and i wanted to make a good impression by doing a good job (for a 1st timer). Ive been good with my logo's and Ive just started to work on the uniforms. please excuse the pixels on the edges as i have yet to smooth the uniforms and logos out.

Ive finished 2 teams so far and the 1st are the chargers. i wanted to use the horse shield for the primary logo and the bolt for the alternate. nothing much to say about the uniforms.

large_3a62f6664f497f8cefdcc38c2e3428fa.gif

large_8f585bf1a09c230a2918a99fd4f36ac7.gif

large_8a9c38a71d22533873b085890128e75c.gif

large_9705be73660995971a79213f623298e9.gif

The dolphins set was the one Ive been most exited to show y'all so far because Ive liked what Ive done with it. i replaced teal with light blue, dark blue with white and made the orange brighter. For the uniforms, Ive made orange the home uniform and light blue the alternate.

large_b8561f39691d7a8e6e0321ae9475ae89.gif

large_3a9671fac2bdc1c432bf9a1d1465f492.gif

large_ace36ee8b9e81480d426ee622eb9d389.gif

large_2abdeb340f90d08a624cc5001db2abbd.gif

Well what do y'all think?

THE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW ME WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTANDV3NOMsig-1.png

RedSox2-1.pngCeltics-1.pngPatriots2.png

OK so this is my 1st official concept and i wanted to make a good impression by doing a good job (for a 1st timer). Ive been good with my logo's and Ive just started to work on the uniforms. please excuse the pixels on the edges as i have yet to smooth the uniforms and logos out.

Ive finished 2 teams so far and the 1st are the chargers. i wanted to use the horse shield for the primary logo and the bolt for the alternate. nothing much to say about the uniforms.

The dolphins set was the one Ive been most exited to show ya'll so far because ive liked what ive done with it. i replaced teal with light blue, dark blue with white and made the orange brighter. For the uniforms, ive made orange the home uniform and light blue the alternate.

You need to host the pics online. I recommend www.imageshack.us

87Redskins.png

i can see them as well. so i think you have a some great ideas. but you need to clean it up a whole heck of a lot. save your images as .png's instead of jpeg in case you didn't know. i feel like you do though cause you've been here for a little while. but anyways that will keep them from getting pixalated. um. i like the sandiego one more, but it looks a little highschool-ish with navy/royal blue and gold. idk. thats all i have to say i guess.

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

what are you using to do these concepts?

JW

I am familiar with the sharpened collar on ur dolphins concept...with the cone shaped nfl patch placement behind. thats because i made that exact collar design in what of my concepts. that nfl logo shield is pretty detailed while the rest is...not

not mad at you for taking it. but, it leads me to think you started off with one of my specific designs? again not angry...but curious as to how you started?

which is odd. i dont get how you did that.

You need to really clean things up.

I do not know if the designs would look that great even with clean execution. i dont get why the chargers have silver. the pants design looks pretty snazzy though.

Dont know about the fins at all. that logo is the weakest post ive seen on these boards yet.

but its ur first concept. go back and try A LOT of stuff, and make sure you are exporting everything to look as clean as possible BEFORE you post.

Thanks for the comments. Brave-bird, I believe i did use your uniform design for my concept. lol. thanks for not getting mad but i didn't really want to use the other templates because they look kinda cheesy, However, i use real world paint to do my designs and that was how i was able to use your uniform design to do my concepts. sorry fam.

THE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW ME WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTANDV3NOMsig-1.png

RedSox2-1.pngCeltics-1.pngPatriots2.png

Archived