Texas A&M - White Helmets

tj4eck

The next time they want to wear these helmets, they might want to tell the team. It looks like they were so confused by wearing them, 47-19 loss. I don't think we'll see these anytime soon, and it looks like we won't be seeing much of Mike Sherman too much at A&M.

Oh please, this loss was not Mike Sherman's fault.

The o-lone is freshman and had never faced a good defensive line before. They're young and green. They'll improve.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

The next time they want to wear these helmets, they might want to tell the team. It looks like they were so confused by wearing them, 47-19 loss. I don't think we'll see these anytime soon, and it looks like we won't be seeing much of Mike Sherman too much at A&M.

The o-lone is freshman and had never faced a good defensive line before. They're young and green. They'll improve.

So you're expecting many more bad losses because of Mike Sherman? Ouch! That's going to be a long season.

So you're expecting many more bad losses because of Mike Sherman? Ouch! That's going to be a long season.

No, I'm not expecting bad losses because of Mike Sherman. Can you read? I am expecting more losses because our young o-line hasn't had a real chance to grow into a mature, good o-line.

I can read just fine. I just don't believe the O-line to be an excuse for Mike Sherman and his bad coaching. Read between the lines, you have a bad coach that is horrible for your program, so in simplified terms, expect more teams to blow you out because Mike Sherman doesn't belong coaching Texas A&M. He was just a cheap solution to hire. There are thousands of young, energetic coaches out there that are way better than the regurgitated Mike Sherman. Mike Sherman is to Texas A&M what Paul Hackett was to USC, just bad.

I was at the game and the helmets looked great in person, way better than the team did for the last 3 quarters. I have a feeling they'll bust out the white helmets against texas since it shows a white helmet on the back of the maroon out shirts being sold this year. I would have prefered a stripe down the middle of the helmet to help them match the pants stripe.

I was at the game and the helmets looked great in person, way better than the team did for the last 3 quarters. I have a feeling they'll bust out the white helmets against texas since it shows a white helmet on the back of the maroon out shirts being sold this year. I would have prefered a stripe down the middle of the helmet to help them match the pants stripe.

Yeah, a stripe would look nice.

Archived