NBA Floor design for the Nuggets/Pacers game in Taipei

roxfan00

The font for the wordmark is awkward...the ball's perspective is very awkward to get the NBA logo in...and does it really have to actually say "NBA Games" and have the NBA logo too? It showed promise, but subtly failed in a lot of ways. Result? Meh.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Refresh me - Isn't this logo in a very similar format to ones that the NBA has used previously for world exhibition games? I remember seeing a Mexico-themed one in the past if I'm not mistaken. (I didn't search old posts for it, sorry)

ESPNUAkron.jpg2002-2006 ALUMNI 2007-2009 ESPNUSeton.jpg

Refresh me - Isn't this logo in a very similar format to ones that the NBA has used previously for world exhibition games? I remember seeing a Mexico-themed one in the past if I'm not mistaken. (I didn't search old posts for it, sorry)

Good eye! th1-pray.gif It's not a bad template they're using. They've been able to alter it enough to make it look Mexican or Oriental looking.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Good eye! th1-pray.gif It's not a bad template they're using. They've been able to alter it enough to make it look Mexican or Oriental looking.

I can't take credit for spotting it, I think its been discussed before

ESPNUAkron.jpg2002-2006 ALUMNI 2007-2009 ESPNUSeton.jpg

Archived