Long sleeve w/ bball jerseys

SLAM

I guess the NBA made an exception because this game was played outdoors, but to me a sleeved shirt underneath a basketball jersey = college basketball. I like that the NBA doesn't allow it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

With it being a tight-fitting under-armour style shirt, it looks good. It'd have been better if it was Warriors navy instead of black, though.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The Suns had them made for both teams in case the temperature dropped too much.

When I was in high school we used to practice with long sleeves as an unheated gym in an English winter is not a nice place to be. Never wore 'em for games though. My first year, however, we wore long-sleeved rugby jerseys (hand-me-downs from the rugby team) as it was the first year our school had had a basketball team (we got proper unis the next year).

With it being a tight-fitting under-armour style shirt, it looks good. It'd have been better if it was Warriors navy instead of black, though.

co-sign.

When I played ball my sophomore year of high school, a few of us wore long sleeves. We got away with it for two games before they refs told us we couldn't wear them before our third. We were 0-2 with long sleeves and won our next 9 games without, so no one ended up being too upset over it.

When I was watching the hi-lights of the Phoenix/Golden State game. I noticed 3 or 4 Warrior players wearing Long sleeve clothing under their jerseys.

How do you think it looks?

101009_Morrow.jpg

101009_MontaAutographs.jpg

Thank you, Patrick Ewing! Basketball uniforms have looked like hell since Patrick began wearing those GD T-Shirts 25 years ago.

Archived