Logos Frozen In Ice

jake22

I am playing around in photoshop and i have what i think looks like a logo on a hockey rink. Do you think i should make the ice lighter or darker and/or the logo lighter or darker? Tell me what you think I can do to make this better and feel free to request any logo. Also if you can find me a picture of center ice somewhere I can recreate it for you. So C&C and enjoy.

Jake

Sample

SamplePics.png

I think you need to get a better ice texture, that looks like the texture that's on the outside walls of my house. Something that has like scratches in it, you know what i mean, something that actually looks like ice form a hockey arena.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Yeah Look for the biggest Ice Texture you can find! and make wallpapers out of it with the NHL logos. Like my examples. If you want the Texture just let me know. also when putting it on the ice try to change the Layer style to Overlay or Soft light. it makes it look like its in the ice a bit.

Sharksice.jpg

Sharksice2.jpg

Hope this helps.

MikePho3niX.png

Yeah Look for the biggest Ice Texture you can find! and make wallpapers out of it with the NHL logos. Like my examples. If you want the Texture just let me know. also when putting it on the ice try to change the Layer style to Overlay or Soft light. it makes it look like its in the ice a bit.

Sharksice.jpg

Sharksice2.jpg

Hope this helps.

To be completely honest, yours doesnt look much better, it looks like a sheet of clear plastic over a grey carpet, in fact i think thats what it is.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Heres one i did real quick, this looks more like ice IMO....

IceLogoCalgary.png

Archived