Just Have To Say This

GMac

I was just hired on by CUETS (Credit Union Electronic Transaction Services) permanently...basically I help idiots with their MasterCards lol... which means guranteed hours, pay raise (and its not like i was suffering with what they were paying me), and all the benefits I can reap (such as an interest free loan to upgrade your computer system every 2 years... im getting a new baby...wooooo)...

that is all i just found out...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Congrats on the new job GMac. I might as well take this time to inform you all of my new job as well. The guy that runs my high school roller hockey league out here on Long Island just hired me to do statkeeping and scorekeeping during games. This is the first job I've ever had, seeing as I'm a spoiled teenager from Long Island but I'm happy to actually be making money for myself. Six bucks a game to push buttons, write down names, and watch hockey. Plus, I get free rink time if a game ends early. :hockeysmiley: Not quite the financial benefits of GMac's cushy new position, but what more could a kid ask for?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Congrats Gmac! I good job is a rare thing. Bust ass, work hard, and dont ever take it for granted. even when you hate it, it is better than no cash at all!

I'm sure you will do well with the idiots there... you do well with the idiots here.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

lol... nope im baby free... no little GMacs yet... i may be 22 with a good job I'm going to enjoy it a few years before I raise the best hockey playing cheerleader the world has ever seen...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived