A New Approach to the Florida Panthers

crashcarson15

So with the new Panthers alternates released, I figured that I could take their current colors, and a couple of current logos and try to convey what they wanted to do on their thirds on some everyday sets. Also, sorry for the lack of shoulder logos and TV numbers, I can't figure out how to rotate stuff in Paintbrush to save my life. Imagine the "Leaping Panther" on one shoulder and the "Sun" on the other for the primaries and the "Leaping Panther" on the shoulders of the thirds.

Home Red:

FloridaPanthersHome.png

Road White:

FloridaPanthersRoad.png

Alt Blue:

FloridaPanthersAlternate.png

So, hit me up with some C&C!

6fQjS3M.png

Don't know about the alt logo being the main crest on the alt blue jersey, but the other two are DEFINITELY better than what they just came up with.

I think I'd prefer the double-outlined numbers (extra navy outline on red jersey, red numbers with yellow/navy outline on white jersey, though I can deal with the navy-based numbers as is now), and I don't know how possible radially-arched NOBs are to render in Paint so I'm just going to visualize, but still...much gooder than that leechjob they just came up with.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yeah. add a blue outline to the yellow on the home, and add a red outline around the yellow on the road. That will make for more consistency. I think the striping is a step in the right direction, but when I see angled stripes on the Panthers, I automatically think of their original uniforms, and not much can top that (when you are working with the angled stripes). Yeah but pretty nice concept, although shoulder logos and tv numbers would be nice, I'm sure you could figure out how to do it.

So with the new Panthers alternates released, I figured that I could take their current colors, and a couple of current logos and try to convey what they wanted to do on their thirds on some everyday sets. Also, sorry for the lack of shoulder logos and TV numbers, I can't figure out how to rotate stuff in Paintbrush to save my life. Imagine the "Leaping Panther" on one shoulder and the "Sun" on the other for the primaries and the "Leaping Panther" on the shoulders of the thirds.

Road White:

FloridaPanthersRoad.png

So, hit me up with some C&C!

The road white really reminds me of the blues 96 jerseys. Not saying its bad but something i kinda noticed.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

"[insert sport here] Club" is rarely a good idea for a sports logo, and it's never a good idea for a main crest. I think it's pretty obvious that if it's on a hockey jersey, it represents a hockey club.

I actually don't think it's too bad here if that logo was just used for things like letterhead and t-shirts, but not as the jersey crest.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived