BYU home jerseys/recolored logo.

Ben Schwartz

What I went with here was a throwback and modern look. I went with the throwback colors and sleeve stripes, but modernized the numbers and the jersey style (and pants). I removed all of the gold from the logo because it isn't in their current jerseys at all and I don't think it fits. I made the gold that was accenting the Cougar the gray that I used as the number's backdrop and made the navy blue into their throwback royal blue. I kept the helmet pretty much the same but with their throwback blue:

BYUnew.png

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

Keep the goldish brown, who cares if it?s not in their uniform set, it looks better on the cougar! There?s a reason BYU went to Navy Blue, it simply looks better on their merchandise. I seriously can?t see people walking around Provo in bright blue BYU gear as if it were the 80?s. I?m not a BYU fan but I?m happy enough that Bronco Mendenhall brought back the classic Y helmet logo!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

What I went with here was a throwback and modern look. I went with the throwback colors and sleeve stripes, but modernized the numbers and the jersey style (and pants). I removed all of the gold from the logo because it isn't in their current jerseys at all and I don't think it fits. I made the gold that was accenting the Cougar the gray that I used as the number's backdrop and made the navy blue into their throwback royal blue. I kept the helmet pretty much the same but with their throwback blue:

BYUnew.png

Classless jerseys if you ask me. :rolleyes:

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived