Graffiti Sigs

BJBerthiaume

Not a bad start, I would suggest to give the logo and text an overlay on the bricks so more of the gaps show up from the wall.

How would I go about doing that? I'm new to using textures on logos, so I don't always know how to make them look more realistic. So far all I'm doing to the logos is making the layer of the logo and text fairly transparent and giving it a frosted glass blur. I'm just wondering what I have to do to give them an overlay. I'm using paint.net.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

These look awesome BJ! I'll request some, but I probably won't use it until the National Championship is over.

Alabama Crimson Tide : Logo

Alabama Gladiators : Logo

Duke Blue Devils: Logo

Atlanta Braves: Logo

Thanks in advance!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Not a bad start, I would suggest to give the logo and text an overlay on the bricks so more of the gaps show up from the wall.

Not that I can do a thing with graphics, my one suggestion would be to make the brick wall look like one solid wall rather than four identical blocks.

I really like the look though!

How would I go about doing that? I'm new to using textures on logos, so I don't always know how to make them look more realistic. So far all I'm doing to the logos is making the layer of the logo and text fairly transparent and giving it a frosted glass blur. I'm just wondering what I have to do to give them an overlay. I'm using paint.net.

Edit: Put both the logo and text on overlay blending mode and adjust the opacity until you tink it looks right considering you do graffiti work.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

This is a really neat idea, I have often thought of trying this myself. I agree with crkraider, it would probably look better using an overlay. I also think that it would be cool if you hand-traced the logo. I tried an example where I created a duplicate layer of the logo and traced it with the paint brush(brush size depends on what you think looks good). Then I deleted the layer with the original logo on it. I think it gives it a more graffiti-feel to it because if you think about it, if somebody's spray painting the logo on a building, it won't be exact. It also makes paint drips(if you include them) look more natural.

Here's a small example of what I did, hope this helps-

falconsbricks.png

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

i know im not contributing much here but i made a wallpaper using that same background and same grafitti type theme with almost the same fonts. i cant unveil it right now anyways because it's at school but take my word for it when I put it up I'm not trying to copy you BJB. Just a heads up. but these look really cool.

could I get a bruins sig with the older logo that they're using in the winter clasic? thanks. good work!

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

i know im not contributing much here but i made a wallpaper using that same background and same grafitti type theme with almost the same fonts. i cant unveil it right now anyways because it's at school but take my word for it when I put it up I'm not trying to copy you BJB. Just a heads up. but these look really cool.

could I get a bruins sig with the older logo that they're using in the winter clasic? thanks. good work!

Yeah man that's a cool idea. I know you didn't copy me but I don't really mind if people copy me. I like to know that I've given inspiration. Here's your sig:

Bruinsoldgraffiti.png

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I didnt think it took that long, thanks a lot these are really cool, especially for LA teams, they fit the city

Archived