Web Design Service?

Cola

Alright guys- I thought we had some one here who specialized in web design and I'm kind of tired with going the blog/portfolio route. I'd like my own domain name and website that displays my work and contact information for services- I believe it will also solidify my brand a bit more and let clients know I'm serious about my work. Not looking for anything crazy at all- pretty basic, in fact. Just looking for something clean that I can update myself easily. I've seen a few member's sites on here that I like. I am familiar with basic HTML and using FTP and all...just not with flash, unfortunately. I ran a site many years back that I made and updated with FrontPage, but it wasn't clean or flashy at all.

Anyone have an idea of startup and/or operating costs? I know it is fairly cheap to maintain.

Someone happen to be looking to add a pro-bono piece to their portfolio? ;)

Hey, I'm also looking into starting my own design/music site. I'd appreciate any and all help I can get, as I've dropped the web design portion of my major and would LOVE to just have a site made that I can make refinements to as I need to.

TDZiMMB.png

Archived