Chicago Bulls concept

DanDismounts

I don't know what it is, but I can tell you that something just feels off with these. But I can tell you that they remind me of the Grand Rapids Rampage logo.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I'm really amazed at the progress this has gone through. It's not quite there yet but I think a couple more tweaks and this could be NBA caliber (although Bulls fans will never be happy).

I love the B-Bull logo, really dynamic and fluid.

On the word mark I really like B and U but the two L's and the S need to be fixed. Try making the arch more symetrical or just duplicate the first L for the second one

The "Chicago" part of the wordmark needs reworked, I would look to add the red there.

Nice job though, I am impressed with the commitment to revising your work.

Not sure what others are seeing. I liked the original and it just got better and better for my tastes. NOW, it doesnt top what the Bulls have, but damn sure is better than 75% of NBA logos. That Bulls logo, to me, is just one of the iconic ones.

The word marks were f-ing sweet.

i like the concept behind the B with the bull logo, i just think it was a little bit poorly executed. The Bull looks like a tribal bull to me or like the tattoo The Rock had from WWF. It just seems a lot like basketball. The word mark is a bit TOO aggressive.

All that being said... i think you are moving in the right direction. you just need to refine it a little bit. Find a nice balance between aggressive and subtle. I think that is the key fact in making concepts - subtle aggression.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm actually really digging this. The wordmarks are very different (as in not typical for a pro team), but I like that. Its hard for a lot of people to get behind because it doesn't fit the traditional "sports logo" aesthetic, and even harder for a traditional team like the Chicago Bulls.

One thing that might help is further simplifying the lines in the Bulls head and adding more detail and red to the word mark.

Lets see this on a court or on some unis, that might help make some more believers.

I'm taking all of your suggestions and reworking the design again but I

think it would be sweet to try to make a uniform set and court like you

suggested but I can't find a good template anyone have a basketball

template that I could borrow? Thanks

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

Archived