Maui GBL team Unveils Logo

DustDevil61

Press Release, from the Golden Baseball League...

That font is another computer font used on the St. George RoadRunners, which were owned by Maui's current ownership group. I do find the colors interesting, though...thoughts?

Does the GBL not allow teams to wear white and gray tops?

''My kids are my own best critics - they don't hesitate to tell you if it is good or bad. I have a 14-year-old boy who just thinks he is Mr. Fashion Guru and he has given both thumbs up and said, 'Dad, you are right on there.'

Oh for :censored:. :cry:

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Does the GBL not allow teams to wear white and gray tops?

I believe that St. George does:

http://chromeiguana.com/gallery/RR/5-22-08/

Yes, I know that this is a couple of years old, but if I'm not mistaken, they've done it this last season plenty of times. I actually like St. George's look, while their burnt orange hats with those white homes looks pretty good. Not perfect, but better than a lot of the newer stuff coming out.

Too much going on and not pulled together enough like other GBL logos. They would have been better off taking a cue from the U of Hawaii

That's because the original six (Chico, Fullerton/Orange County, San Diego, Long Beach, Yuma and Reno) were all designed by the team of Joe Bosack and Dan Simon. None of the ones that followed those originals were even close to the same caliber.

Archived