Ever notice the similarities between the B.C. Eagles and the Philadelphia Eagles?

Quillz

IIRC, BC's pants striping once mimicked Philly's two-stripe pattern as well. I have no idea if that is still the case.

The two colleges that I've taught both at both use essentially the same eagle-head logo as Philly's, with slight differences.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

IIRC, BC's pants striping once mimicked Philly's two-stripe pattern as well. I have no idea if that is still the case.

The two colleges that I've taught both at both use essentially the same eagle-head logo as Philly's, with slight differences.

There's a local high school near me, Chaminade, that has a team called the Eagles. You can probably guess what their logo might look like:

Eagle%20Logo.jpg

To be perfectly frank, the Philly Eagles logo redrawn in orange, yellow and purple doesn't look half bad.

There's a local high school near me, Chaminade, that has a team called the Eagles. You can probably guess what their logo might look like:

Eagle%20Logo.jpg

To be perfectly frank, the Philly Eagles logo redrawn in orange, yellow and purple doesn't look half bad.

THAT is their color scheme? Wow, they shoulda gone with the Minnesota state Screaming eagles' logo.

Archived