Portland Trailblazers Re-Brand

bohob

I really think the uniforms came together, except the color seem a bit off.

However, I am not sure about the Ox and Wagon going across the shorts. I dont think it would look good. If you are looking for another logo (based on previous concepts) i was thinking of some sort of TB interlocked... obviously symbolizing the Trail Blazers. Just a thought.

I'm excited to see the next team... Cavs maybe? ;)

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a really slick concept, great colours and an overall nice piece. I have to agree with those who have noted that it looks more mid-western than it needs to (perhaps a good look for the zombie sonics), and not "fast" enough for a hoops team, particularly the Blazers. Amazing work though!

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

• 3 months later...

I love the way that you changed the eye, and the way it blends into the nose makes it look awesome, but, there are a few perspective issues. The first one I saw was where it says "Trailblazers," I think you tried making it look like it was going front to back, but instead, it looks like its going front to side. Otherwise, I think it looks great, the colors blend perfect. Just fix those things and I think it will be perfect.

Archived