Wrestling Podcast Logo Design Contest

LMU

The wrestling podcast I listen to, Smart Wrestling Fan, is holding a contest to design their new logo. Here's the rules/details:

Smart Wrestling Fan Logo Contest!

6 p.m. PST, Tuesday, April 20, 2010, is the deadline to enter the Smart Wrestling Fan Logo Contest. The winning design will appear in some form on all promotional materials for Smart Wrestling Fan. This includes on www.smartwrestlingfan.com and its sister-site www.smartvideogamefan.com, the iTunes library, Facebook, T-shirts and possibly additional merchandise. The logo winner receives recognition on the Smart Wrestling Fan podcast, a fun prize pack, and a T-shirt with the winning design.

Logo guidelines:

We want an image that represents the Smart Wrestling Fan experience and is colorful and graphically appealing.

You must use a visible, original image (no clip art, please). Do not use the names, likenesses, or logos of any professional wrestler or professional wrestling organization. The image will be used on large and small items and will be simplified for tees and other merchandise.

Include colors. A maximum of four colors may be used in the design, INCLUDING black and white. You can use one color as a background. Solid colors only; no water color, gradients or airbrush, please.

The words ?Smart Wrestling Fan? must appear on the logo. Do NOT use the abbreviation ?SWF?. Please do not include the names or likenesses of the show?s co-hosts.

Image must reproduce well in black and white and in small sizes for mugs, etc., should we choose to use it on such items.

Lettering must be identifiable and easy to read.

All entries, images and artwork become exclusive property of Joe Negron and Smart Wrestling Fan. Joe Negron and Smart Wrestling Fan may copy, incorporate, distribute or otherwise use such contest submission for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.

Joe Negron and Smart Wrestling Fan reserve the right to trademark the winning logo. You hereby agree to take whatever further actions may be necessary to assign your rights to the logo to Joe Negron and Smart Wrestling Fan.

Joe Negron and Smart Wrestling Fan reserve the right to reject any and all entries and to request reasonable, minor design modifications from the proposed winner.

Please contact the Joe at joe@smartwrestlingfan.com or Amy at amy@smartwrestlingfan.com if you have questions.

Please send your artwork to logocontest@smartwrestlingfan.com. Do not submit your entry via Facebook or any other manner.

Please be sure your design follows the guidelines above. Thank you!

\

For those who have never listened to the podcast, it's very comedy oriented, and reviews the week's wrestling shows by insulting the stupid moments of the week.

VmWIn6B.png

You listen to SWF too? Cool. It's a pretty good show, isn't it? I thought it dipped a bit after Wiggly left, but is pretty consistently great.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

You listen to SWF too? Cool. It's a pretty good show, isn't it? I thought it dipped a bit after Wiggly left, but is pretty consistently great.

Fantastic show. I started listening to it when they began the co-host search. It's gotten me through many a Wednesday/Thursday of work.

VmWIn6B.png

How do these podcast things work? I'm not necessarily interested in this one, but I just have no idea how to even go about finding a good podcast and listening to it. I'm guessing you have to download it to your iPod? That can't be right, because DG hates iPods. How's it work?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Some podcasts you can go to the site and then click the play button and listen to them on your computer or you can download them to your ipod. I don't listen to this one, but I have listened to Puckpodcast that you can find at www.puckpodcast.com.

Archived