USA Hockey Concept Jersey

Number 8

I don't like the vertical continuous script. The mushed-togetherness of it is a little... *shrug* I will say this though - if you replace that with the current USA script (horizontal arched, not diagonal) but kept everything else in your design, I'd buy it.

seadogs.png

Do you have Marv Albert in a can?

Not in that direction either! You are using a logo or 2 that are banned under current regulations. The design is sloppy, lacks shoulder numbers, and the USA lettering looks oddly Cyrillic. The current unis do lack a little "flair", but we are the USA, we really don't need to be flashy.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

The logo is kinda strange, the vertical text dead centre in the middle of the jersey looks like a necktie. Not good.

Lovin' the shoulder patches, even though one of them appears to be the logo from my version of the USA jerseys.

Gee I thought both were from prior USA jerseys.

Edit- Yea that does look like your stars added to prior US logo, logo. But really is it that much of a creative stretch to add to gold stars to the eagle logo?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Update #1:

usahome2.jpg

Well, you didn't have to take my logo off the shoulder, I wasn't objecting to it being used, because it's not 100% original in the first place. All I did was resize it and redesign it slightly. To be honest, it looks very good with the stripes on the shoulders.

And, it looks much better with the normal "USA" on the front.

Update #1:

usahome2.jpg

Well, you didn't have to take my logo off the shoulder, I wasn't objecting to it being used, because it's not 100% original in the first place. All I did was resize it and redesign it slightly. To be honest, it looks very good with the stripes on the shoulders.

And, it looks much better with the normal "USA" on the front.

It looks much better now than before. I think the only thing that would make it look better would be to re-add the eagle logo you had on the shoulders, possibly add a smidgen of red piping on the white neck (quite possibly in the center with white on both sides), and maybe adding some more stripes in the empty white spaces on the arms. Otherwise, this is one of the better concepts you've got going. Keep working.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

It is still very sloppy. Take your time learn the program. Nothing ruins a good concept like a sloppy presentation.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

P. J. O'Rourke

It is still very sloppy. Take your time learn the program. Nothing ruins a good concept like a sloppy presentation.

Im not sure what you mean by sloppy, can you give me an example?

Name plate is blurry and very hard to read. USA looks unbalanced and very sloppy, dots everywhere around the numbers, shoulder logos and collar. It's a great concept, but very sloppy

If you are using Paint, a good way of checking to make sure you don't have any slightly off-colour pieces is to use the fill tool on a section with a very odd colour (like lime green). This will highlight anything that was similar to the original colour that you'll need to fix. Then, once it's all one colour, use the fill tool again to make it back to the colour you originally had it.

Secondly, ALWAYS save Paint projeects in PNG. It's like bitmap, except you can upload to tinypic with it without it losing any quality whatsoever.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived