Master Back 9

NJTank

I dont know how much anyone here is intersted in golf. I am a casual veiwer watching all the Majors and a few other events here and there. Today's Back 9 may have been the best golf ever played in a Major culminating with one of teh most dramtic endings to a Major as Phil Mickelson finally one his first Major after coming close so many times before.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been for Mickelson to hear - nonstop - how he's the best player never to win. At the very least, this must be a great relief for him (and all of us).

I haven't watched more than three aggregate minutes of golf on TV in my life, but I found myself watching on-and-off just to see if he could pull it off.

Lefty has been my favorite player for a long, long time. I'm proud of him for winning, so folks can quit saying 'but' when they describe him; "Phil is a great player, BUT he hasn't won a major."

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I live in Dublin Ohio a town that was basically created around this tournament and golf course Made By Jack Nickalaus. The tournament happens in late May usually and it is called the Memorial Tournament. When you live here you are required to be a golf fan. As a golf fan and an avid golfer and caddy in the summers. I am very happy that Mickelson won. Monkey on the back more like a gorilla.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived