MLS All-Star 2010

Conrad.

Donovan tweeted this a lil while ago, so I figured i'd post it here in a thread:

260xStory.jpg

Looks pretty spot-on if u ask me, though it seems a little too 'spacious' (pun intended?) with the elements all being far away from eachother.

Looks like it will be officially released tmw at the Dynamo's opening home match... FULL STORY HERE

I love it. The top part of the logo being the shape of the space shuttle is a great touch for a city that has been so vital to NASA. And the AT&T logo is incorporated very well. The planet mark looks right at home tucked in with the shooting star and halo behind it. The three elements come together to almost look like a small moon in front of a larger planet. The cheesy MLS logo is what it is, and though it's not great it's tucked in well. Overall I'd say it's a pretty good looking piece of work.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Theres a lot of elements floating inside of that black shape and nothing to really ground it. I personally hate it when theres so much emphasis on the sponsor but I guess thats how things are nowadays. Theres also a huge hierarchy issue, "allstar" is not standing out at all and I dont know what that shape is supposed to be. I like the NASA reference though

I like that AllStar Logo very much, appart the "20 MLS logo 10" split.

seeing the logo and the game being in Houston, will we see orange MLS all star jerseys/uniforms??

I think, just being a fan of MLS and Space Exploration means I have to get my hands on 2010 MLS All Star merchandise...

Archived