Final Four Jerseys

PhlyBoy

Back to uniform talk, will WVU wear gold tonight since they could be used as both home and away? Thoughts?

Nope. WVU in their black unis for tonight's semifinal. Maybe they'll break out the yellow gear if they advance to play Butler (who will be in their road black) in the title game.

6uXNWAo.png

Back to uniform talk, will WVU wear gold tonight since they could be used as both home and away? Thoughts?

Nope. WVU in their black unis for tonight's semifinal. Maybe they'll break out the yellow gear if they advance to play Butler (who will be in their road black) in the title game.

Hate these black wv unis

Hate these black wv unis

Doesn't West Virginia have a navy version of those uniforms? If not, they should. Those would be a definite upgrade over those black unis, which obviously seem forced.

6uXNWAo.png

Hate these black wv unis

Doesn't West Virginia have a navy version of those uniforms? If not, they should. Those would be a definite upgrade over those black unis, which obviously seem forced.

They have navy uniforms, but they've been wearing the black ones lately. I think it's because Huggins loves black. He's worn a black and white West Virginia pull over every game this year.

Does Butler have a blue uni? Or, how long have they used black as a primary? Please pardon my ignorance of Butler's uniform history, despite my having grown up just outside of Indy.

As long as I've known of Butler basketball (going back at least a decade or so), they've continuously used black uniforms as their road primary.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived