Oilers Concept

GO2HELL

Yikes. Not the concept, the quality. Make sure you're saving in .png. .jpeg always screws up image quality. As for the uniform, I like it. But, I think the wrench logo would look good as shoulders.

yeah i realized that after i was done making it, ill re-do it soon and save it in png.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Yikes. Not the concept, the quality. Make sure you're saving in .png. .jpeg always screws up image quality. As for the uniform, I like it. But, I think the wrench logo would look good as shoulders.

yeah i realized that after i was done making it, ill re-do it soon and save it in png.

Cool. But yeah, it looks fairly solid so far. Just make those few adjustments and this could be a winner. I've always liked the silver and navy blue colors the Oilers used.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I know I basically added piping and some colours to a flyers template but I have tried many times to make my own jersey template but none of them have come out with success, looking good wise. But what's wrong with "using the fill tool" I know it's not that creative but not everyone is a top notch designer.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Now THIS is pretty sick.

Other than the fact that he recolored the Flyers template...

To be honest, who cares. It may be a Flyers template, but so many teams throughout the NHL's history have used similar stripe and pipe patterns. I see what you mean, though, you would like to see a little more originality. And I agree.

Schamaderder, I like what you've done. BUT, maybe find some way to make this from a "Flyers" template to something of your own. Maybe work on some of the piping.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived