Tomlinson in a Jets Uniform

gladsadmad

Nicely done.

In the future, these photoshopped pics should really go in the concepts forum.

I did actually consider that, but I figured that since they signed with those teams, it wasn't as much a concept as it was a reality...I dunno, I could be wrong. no worries

15gur21.jpg

Well, maybe for 2010, the Jets' sleeves won't look totally wrecked.

I was going to say the same thing. The way LT's jersey is tailored at the sleeve makes the stripes look much better, though there is still room for improvement. Compare how the stripes terminate into the sleeve panel on LT's real jersey vs. the way they terminate straight across on the photoshop pic (and on many other on-field Jets jerseys).

I think the helmet stripes were better in the first pic. The view of the helmet looks straight on to me. The white stripe between the two green ones on the pants needs to be widened a little, though, mostly in the center area where they stretch over the leg.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Nicely done.

It's not a concept. It's a Jets uniform. LT is now a Jet.

It's not a game photo, it's a fake. Therefore, it should have been moved to concepts.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Well obviously the real mods feel it should be right here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No need to get lippy. Yale moved a similar post to mine some time back and his post titles are misleading.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Nicely done.

It's not a concept. It's a Jets uniform. LT is now a Jet.

It's not a game photo, it's a fake. Therefore, it should have been moved to concepts.

Go ahead and look up the definition of concept. This does not fit that description.

No need to get lippy. Yale moved a similar post to mine some time back and his post titles are misleading.

Yale is still alive? Whether you're right about this thread or not, I don't know (I kinda think you're not, but could see it either way.) Either way, no need for fake mods telling members where to put things when it's not blatantly obvious.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Can not wait to see him score his first touchdown with the J-E-T-S. How many do you think he will get? More than 10? 15?

i guess we haven't been watching the same tomlinson the last year or two

My thoughts exactly.

Helluva job on the picture.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived