Tomlinson in a Jets Uniform

gladsadmad

Aside from the missing shoulder patch and some of the stripes look a little too wide, tremendous work! Even the sleeves (as much as cannot stand the sloppiness of them) for the most part look accurate.

6uXNWAo.png

As much as I believe the Jets should wear white cleats (as Joe Namath DID popularize them), shouldn't LT be in black cleats, for accuracy's sake?

Regardless, this pic is very expertly rendered. Kudos.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Wow this is great. Far better than i could ever do but i have a few critisisms. I think the green is a tad bit too light so i would desaturate that a little bit. The stipes on his right shoulder seem a little blurry and those could probably be cleaned up a little. Finally the helmet stripes look unnatural, maybe have the curve some to the left. Overall this is a great jersey change but if you were do those thingsi told you i think this would look alot better.

As much as I believe the Jets should wear white cleats (as Joe Namath DID popularize them), shouldn't LT be in black cleats, for accuracy's sake?

I was going to note that too.

Plus, he shouldn't have Giants Stadium in the background. :P

Nice mock up!

Archived