We some A-T-L Thrashers...

Eye

The current Atlanta Thrashers uniforms are bad as noted many times on this board and I feel that streamlining the uniforms and making the set more consistent as a whole would be the way to go. Since the team has adopted powderish blue as their primary color, I felt that it would be the way to go here because coupled with the darker blue, it looks great. And unlike the NBA where the double blue is now being overused, I think only one other team uses double blue in the NHL and that would be the St. Louis Blues.

As you can see, the uniform is what I guess would be considered modern what with the piping, curves and fonts, both name and number. Even though the double blues are the primary colors, I still used yellow as a third, accent color because it looks good when placed next to the dark blue (not so much the powderish blue), hence why whenever yellow is seen on the uniforms it is completely engulfed by dark blue.

Home uniform:

ATLThrashersHome.png

Away uniform:

ATLThrashersAway.png

Home alternate uniform:

ATLThrashersHomeAlternate.png

Not really a fan. The crest, shoulder logo and the numbers on the home uniform look like they don't belong.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived