Blue Jackets Question

Chazberg

I was watching highlights of Ilya Kovalchuk's goals on the Thrasher's website, and I noticed that in an early game against Columbus, they still had the bug logo on the shoulders. I was under the impression that they had started the season with the two new logos on the shoulder, since the new logos are also on their jerseys in NHL Hitz Pro, which came out in the fall. Does anyone know when they did in fact drop the bug logo on the home and road jerseys for the two new logos? I'm just curious.

Well, if the new shoulder logos were unveiled with the third jersey, this brings up an interesting question: How are the new logos in NHL Hitz on the home/road jersey, and if they ARE then why isn't the third jersey? that's somwething that's always bugged me about hockey games, they never have the new third jerseys for the current season. I mean, couldn't the developers just let the gaming companies see them so they could put them in the game? I guess they just don't want to give away ones like Columbus' or Atlanta's that aren't set to be unveiled until a certain date. Still dumb if you ask me. I would kill to get a game that had Atlanta's thirds....

I guess they just don't want to give away ones like Columbus' or Atlanta's that aren't set to be unveiled until a certain date.

Precisely why they don't put them in the game. :)

I would kill to get a game that had Atlanta's thirds....

Well, there's always NHL 2005 that comes out in September! I'm sure they'll have all of this year's new thirds in there.

Archived