UFL Logo Changes?

Dedalvs

Why does the name Mountain Lions keep screaming Vegas Gold and a deep maroon to me? I honestly have NO inside info or anything... That's just what pops into my head when I see that.

That color combo has been screaming in my head as well. Gold jerseys with maroon trim, perhaps?

I'm thinking Vegas Gold or Tan and Purple.

So the UFL is officially more successful than the XFL? All kidding aside I watched the UFL its first season and I actually liked it. It was actually the game of football without all the added drama the NFL likes to add.

Why wouldn't it be more successful, there's a 2nd season to the UFL.

I'm glad they're coming back for season two. I hope they stick. I didn't get to see any games because I was here in Iraq but Omaha is close enough that if they play on a four day, I might take the time to go see them play.

Personally, I still think the Tuskers championship was "stolen" from them last year in the Championship game......but that is another story.

I also hope the Tuskers completely re-think their colors. Maybe go with a burnt orange/charcoal/red/yellow accents look....or something like that.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I went to the Tuskers game last year that was held at Tropicana Field. My girlfriend and I went mostly for the Switchfoot concert after the game, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of play both Florida and Las Vegas showed.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Archived