Hamilton Tigers

Redbull

This is my first ever drawing, I'd really like to get into making logos as I want to be a graphic designer when Im older.

I know I'm pretty bad at drawing but I'm working on it.

U132-1273005542.jpg

U132-1276837230.png

Good start, nice to see it on it's side like that so it differs in looks from the Florida Panthers. Maybe if you had the tiger with it's head down more and leaning in towards the stick it'd look cooler. The skates are unique, not many skating tigers though. I don't even know what the two front paws are on. Hopefully this helps you.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Good start, nice to see it on it's side like that so it differs in looks from the Florida Panthers. Maybe if you had the tiger with it's head down more and leaning in towards the stick it'd look cooler. The skates are unique, not many skating tigers though. I don't even know what the two front paws are on. Hopefully this helps you.

Yep, it's definitely sideways haha

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

i can tell you have the eye and skill set to be good with much more practice. like one of my old instructors used to say, "everyone has 1,000 bad drawings in them". you've got to draw all of them before you can start to do things that are really good. i always reference thhis site to people and i will to you as well: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/

anything you ever want to know or learn about drawing, painting, and art is there. the forum members are also some of the very best artist in the world. dont be intimidated, they're brutally honest but will help you in your journey of becoming the artist you want to be.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived