My Nike NBA

lenardo

This is my first concept so I am still learning. i am just using paint for these concepts. any criticism or comments are wanted.

First up the Celtics.

Here i wanted to modernize the uniforms for the C's but still keep the overall tradition of it aswell. you will also see i went a little crazy with the shamrock logo.

?action=view&current=celticsrebrand1.png

let me know what you think. up next is chicago

maehl.png

now the chicago bulls. i of course wanted the bulls to have the jordan logo rather than nike for obvious reasons. here i wanted to, again, keep the general bottom design but branch off. i decided to make it a little more curvy and modern like i feel jordan would do. also wanted a top design to match the bottom unlike they do now. i hope this shows up!

bullsrebrand.png

now the boston one has been made for a month now, but i havnt uploaded it until today. let me know what you think!

maehl.png

now the chicago bulls. i of course wanted the bulls to have the jordan logo rather than nike for obvious reasons. here i wanted to, again, keep the general bottom design but branch off. i decided to make it a little more curvy and modern like i feel jordan would do. also wanted a top design to match the bottom unlike they do now. i hope this shows up!

bullsrebrand.png

now the boston one has been made for a month now, but i havnt uploaded it until today. let me know what you think!

well this is embarassing...looks like taking off the http//: did not work.

maehl.png

On the Celtics, you had me at the front, lost me at the back. Love the old scholl-ness of the radially arched type and the number in the circle, but all the stuff on the back undermines that if you ask me.

You can't use capital letters in your img tags.

bullsrebrand.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

andrewharrington, thanks for the help and advice. i get what youre saying about the back of boston. ill try to re-do boston and take out the wordmark on the shorts, and possibly make the stripes less curving towards the back, losing the shamrock,and make the green shoulder things(that nike has on many of their uniforms for some reason) white or light gray if that is what you mean.

maehl.png

here is the bobcats. i already relatively like their uniforms now, and realy just wanted to branch out from their. this is my favorite one so far. im still not sure, however, if i am putting the image up right. i am very sorry for the inconveinience and hassel of this image problem. im trying todo everything i can and i thank those who have helped me here. but, without further adue, the charlotte bobcats!

bobcatsrebrand2.png

comments and criticism wanted

maehl.png

Not saying anything because the other concepts look original and inspired, but just posting because they are similar and both feature Rondo. My Kentucky concept from a while back. I almost began a series like this, I look forward to seeing the rest. I'd like to see home & away designs for each team, though.

tucky2.png

sorry for the similarity of the two, but i just tried to combine the uniforms they have now with nike uniforms i saw in college basketball this year. the others i tried to even branch out more as i realized their would be many similar to the celtics. i have been trying to find other ways that would combine old school with modern design in the celtics concept but i am struggling. as for the home and away sets their will be ones for each team made as soon as possible, including alternates.

maehl.png

now the bobcats away uniform. i dont quite like this as much as the home but i still like it better than the bulls and celtics ones. there will be an alternate to this.

bobcatsaway1.png

maehl.png

now the bobcats away uniform. i dont quite like this as much as the home but i still like it better than the bulls and celtics ones. there will be an alternate to this.

bobcatsaway1.png

You know, these are really good. This is a place where you want to use those modern stripes. I think this could be better. Follow along with me: I'd take out the panel and team name from under the arm. Then, instead of having the two stripes take that sharp turn under the arm, have them follow a gentle curve from the starting point on the shoulder blades to the ending point where they meet up with the stripes on the shorts. Basically just flip the stripes and panel from the shorts and put it up on the jersey

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

andrewharrington, i think i get what you mean. i am still working on the celtics one, but i think with your description ill be able to make a better bobcats concept. with what you described i feel that i can drift away from the atlanta hawks look-alike, as stated earlier by cmsg12. So thanks! i appreciate it and will get to work on it

maehl.png

andrewharrington, i tried to put in what you recomended. i personally like my original a little better, but i still dont know if this exactly what you said but here it is...

bobcatsaway2.png

maehl.png

Archived