Ottawa Senators Concept H&R

charger77

I hate the fact that Ottawa, Pittsburgh and Tampa all use the same template.

Their alternate template has some potential.

I got the template for the jerseys and the letters/numbers from this site (credit where credis is due).

For me the Senator are black with red, not red with black.

I have not added any thing "new" just a new combination of colors, logos and fonting.

Senators-1.jpg

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Besides the choice of name and numbers, I've made a concept two months ago that's exactly the same as yours!! WTH??? See Here.

Well, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who feels that way in regards to Ottawa's alt. :P

Oddly enough, charger77 posted on that thread too... :huh:

But the =O= logos are different...

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Besides the choice of name and numbers, I've made a concept two months ago that's exactly the same as yours!! WTH??? See Here.

Well, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who feels that way in regards to Ottawa's alt. :P

Wow sorry. I guess it slipped into my subconcious some how. After being here for like 4 years I know to not rip people off.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Wow sorry. I guess it slipped into my subconcious some how. After being here for like 4 years I know to not rip people off.

And I really didn't think you were blatantly ripping it off, so I hope my last post didn't seem to accusatory. I think habsfan1 is right: a lot of people like the Sens alt. (I think it's their best current sweater, other than the silly looking wordmark).

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived