Atlanta Thrashers H&R Jersey Concept

charger77

Nothing too out of the box here. I hate that their current home and road jerseys use two different templates. I tried putting the current 3rd template to good use. I think Atlanta is the kind of team that can get away with a non-traditional template. A possible 3rd may join the set.

What do you think?

AtlantaFixH.png

AtlantaFixR.png

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The template's not the problem here- the red jersey actually looks quite good.

The light blue in the jersey just doesn't fit, though. If it was just navy, dark red, golden yellow and white, it would look much stronger. Like their original jerseys.

p.s. You forgot the sleeve numbers on your back views.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

That's far better, and like Kond said, it crushes their current set. Only recommendation I could make would be to remove the baby blue from the logo- that could be very hard, though, depending on which program you're using.

Unlike Kond, however, I don't think you should include baby blue in the alternate (if you choose to make one). Double-blue is a fad, and aside from maybe the Toronto Argonauts, it just doesn't look that good. Also, the Thrashers' particular shade of baby blue looks even more wimpy than the name would imply- hockey is a tough sport, and no one wants to look like a pansy wearing their favourite team's jersey. You have the opportunity to make a navy blue alternate here that would actually match the rest of the set you've made- feel free to use a different template, but those colours are strong as they are.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Second set is better and crushes their current set totally. You should make a light and navy blue 3rd jersey (color scheme like their current home.

I was going to go light blue on a potential alt. I'm not sure though if I am going to go with a different template for the alt.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

A 2nd update with the last traces of light blue removed.

ATLH-LB.png

ATLR-LB.png

That looks really good. Nice work. The elimination of the light blue does wonders. If it were me, I would remove the stripes from sides and place them in the more conventional spot around the waste. Could you try that?

I was actually thinking about that. I may give it a shot this evening. My goal was to go with a nontraditional template. I figure if the Trashers want to move product it is gonna be difficult to do so with their star players gone so I wanted to find a way to make people want to buy it even though Heatley, Hossa, Kovalchuk etc... are gone.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

I actually like the side stripes where they are. And it seems the Thrashers are on their way to putting together a good on-ice product.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived