Colorado Baseball League

skier14

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I haven't posted a concept in quite a while. This is for two reasons: first, because I have been busy the last few months, and the second is because I have been (and still am) working on something that I want to be very good before I post. Ideas, just havent been coming to me for that.

So, just to get another concept in here, and improve a set I made a long while ago (before any of the other teams in this series). This concept in my opinion isnt bad, I just feel it is lacking interest. I need to figure out how to make this a more interesting looking concept. I would love suggestions on how to improve these logos, and even on ideas for an alternate logo or a different cap logo.

#3 Leadville Miners

Leadville is the highest incorporated town in the U.S., so this is why I included the elevation in the primary logo.

LeadvilleMinersLogos.png

PrimaryUniforms.png

AlternateUniforms.png

Thank you.

Would love some feedback

RockiesSig.png

Agree the primary needs something maybe outline the white with seams to make it look like a baseballl would look cool, like the mets logo! also the gold on white on the home uni's try using black. other then that great concept nice idea using the elveation in it!

Pretty nice, but this doesn't really constitute as being a 'logo'. While the ideas and creativity are there, it's just not quite coming together. I do love the baseball/pickaxe idea, definately go off of that.

Take a look at Plan B.'s stuff; thick outlines and consistant shadows really get the job done.

Great start so far, looking forward to an update.

Archived