Wyoming Football Concept

Discrim

wyoconcept.gif

in case you're wondering, no that logo's not mine, i happened across it when i was surfing Wyo's site a while back and finally got around to doing something with it. looking at it, reminds me of something Western Michigan would wear but i digress.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not one of your better one's Discrim. If I had to pick out one thing above any other that just doesn't look right it would be the font used for the uniform numbers.

It might be my laptop screen, but the helmet and striping color looks more pink than tan.

I like it.

Liking something Discrim did is fairly relative. This, compared with the Giants, or the Knicks froma while back? This is awesome!

I like the color palate. I don't mind the black, it fits with this. The logo is well integrated. I think the font is a little TATC for cowboys, but thats just some 'scrim-style for ya head!

Nice stuff, discrim.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Not one of your better one's Discrim. If I had to pick out one thing above any other that just doesn't look right it would be the font used for the uniform numbers.

It might be my laptop screen, but the helmet and striping color looks more pink than tan.

it probably is your screen then, it's supposed to be the light gold they use nowadays.

why teh black? here, a case could be made for white helmets as opposed to gold ones, i coulda kept the cowboy brown/gold. so good question :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think it looks fine witht he balck.

Also, the color looks tan-gold as yu intended on my screen, so laptops be damned!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived