Los Angeles Angels

Lights Out

These aren't bad, but I think there should be a little bit of white added to the outline of Anaheim and Angels. I think the powder blue looks a little too over powering on the text. With a bit of white inside and powder blue on the outside, I think it will be balanced out better. One thing I can't stand though is the L.A. on the patch. I understand that this team is now the "Los Angeles" Angels of Anaheim, but I think it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I'm not sure what you can replace it with, if anything, but something else should be there. That's just my two cents.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

A quick word of advice. When looking for design ideas, avoid referencing the Oregon Ducks. Consistently the worst uniforms in sports.

A complete mishmash of bad ideas giftwrapped in an incoherent color scheme and duct-tape numbers.

This actually made me laugh out loud. As a Husker fan now living in Eugene, I'm smack in the middle of ducktown. And being from a more "traditional" school, I find it hilarious that the Ducks continue to try and innovate their uniform yet they seem to put innovation in their playbook on the back burner. I suppose the wings are fitting though, seeing as how they seem to just air the ball out 90% of the game. Two words never spoken in Eugene are "fullback" and "defense."

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Love the final version.

Representing the Angels "True" home (Anaheim) as well as appeasing the Tyrant Arte Moreno with the "LA" sleeve patches. Plus an homage to the early-60's Angels with the Halo on the cap, plus the short-lived, Disney-era periwinkle blue.

All-in-all, nicely done.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Archived