Interesting Ebay Finds

DustDevil61

I don't think there's been a topic pertaining to Ebay finds, but I've come across a couple of NHL-based jerseys that I thought more than a few here would find interesting:

Quebec Nordiques botched "Wolf" jersey The "Wolf" jersey being for the 1994-95 season, when they actually moved to Denver and became the Avalanche.

Whalers crest on Hurricanes jersey Not anything official here, but it's odd seeing the team's old logo on its (pre-Edge) current jersey.

What are your thoughts on these, and is there anything else that you've found that's on Ebay that's vintage, historical, or otherwise?

I don't think there's been a topic pertaining to Ebay finds, but I've come across a couple of NHL-based jerseys that I thought more than a few here would find interesting:

Quebec Nordiques botched "Wolf" jersey The "Wolf" jersey being for the 1994-95 season, when they actually moved to Denver and became the Avalanche.

Whalers crest on Hurricanes jersey Not anything official here, but it's odd seeing the team's old logo on its (pre-Edge) current jersey.

What are your thoughts on these, and is there anything else that you've found that's on Ebay that's vintage, historical, or otherwise?

Whoever is selling that jersey really needs to learn that "accept" and "except" are not interchangeable.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well, there's a counterfeit scavenger hunt thread which would be similar to this.

Similar but not the same, that Hurricanes jersey has been on Ebay forever. Not shocking that nobody wants it...

Well, there's a counterfeit scavenger hunt thread which would be similar to this.

Which is where that Nordiques jersey belongs. Not a real jersey at all.

Archived