Burnsville Blaze (HS) TeamBuilder

Dogeshak

Several of my friends graduated from BHS, so this is pretty funny.

Kind of hard to get a grasp on your total concept with the teambuilder feature. I think you might be a little limited with the options presented, but it's still a pretty solid design.

My recommendation would be to get the basics down in inkscape and see what you can do.

northstars.jpg

I play for Eagan :). Football starts tommorow!

I'm so sorry. :D

Hey, we were good last year haha!

But the concept- It's an upgrade just because Burnsville is so inconsistent right now. I think it could be done better though. Maybe get rid of the white helmet. Maybe go for more of a steelers look?

and unrelated but related- Eagan got new jerseys this year. bd891164-71ba-48c1-87b3-429d711c6e3e.jpg

and unrelated but related- Eagan got new jerseys this year.

Hopefully we dont see a "Kansas State goes after Eagan HS" thread soon lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

But the concept- It's an upgrade just because Burnsville is so inconsistent right now. I think it could be done better though. Maybe get rid of the white helmet. Maybe go for more of a steelers look?

Really? I think the best part of the concept is the helmet.

Really? I think the best part of the concept is the helmet.

The last thing high school teams need to do is copy NFL teams. Copyright laws are in place for a reason.

I was just saying "stripe wise" i wasn't saying totally rip them off. But if the steelers were gonna sue anyone, dont you think it would be the Hawkeyes before a high school?

Yes, I would think that would be true. But copying is a no-no. That's what they are teaching in my school, so I'm against the Hawkeyes using a similar template. :)

Trying not to be annoying or captain obvious here, but this has not been mentioned.

The new uniform for Eagan is also on TeamBuilder, just a connection in case anyone missed. And the new uniforms are cool from what i see but would have to see the whole uni to form a full opinion, nice concept too. :D

and unrelated but related- Eagan got new jerseys this year.

Hopefully we dont see a "Kansas State goes after Eagan HS" thread soon lol.

That actually happened to my school a couple years ago...we were using an orange and black version of Mizzou's tiger logo, and they came after us and made us start getting rid of stuff with the logo on it. (This happed a year after the school put signs up everywhere with the logo on it...money down the drain wink.gif )

Archived