Rise of the SuperHeat

Discrim

Heat fans are probably still bragging. Bucks fans are glad LeBron's out of the division (you really think we were delusional enough to think he'd come to Milwaukee? The way I see it, there's no real reason for any Buck fan to be mad at the guy) Everybody else seems to be mad for one of various reasons. It can't be denied that LeBron/Wade/Bosh has a much better chance at a title than LeBron/a bunch of guys/a Mo-ron. It's being said that this may usher in an era of a few superteams, may as well have a little fun with it.

heatthird.png

I'm pretty sure the fella I based this uni off of needs no introduction. Whether you're apathetic, glad he's out of your division, ecstatic he's on your team, or U Mad :D speak on this one.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

So the front of the jersey is black, the back of the jersey is red, but both the front and back of the shorts are red? Thats gonna look real awkward. And the side stripes are only on the front of the jersey, not the back and not extending to the shorts?

I think you were more excited to show off your pretty lame Superman/MH logo then taking a few minutes to properly execute the uniform.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I had no idea Milwaukee fans were even upset.

As for the uniform... I like the direction the shorts were going. It has a bit of uniqueness compared to the current NBA. Obviously, the logo was a joke. I think if you work on the jersey some how mimicking the shorts, you might have a nice concept.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

So the front of the jersey is black, the back of the jersey is red, but both the front and back of the shorts are red? Thats gonna look real awkward. And the side stripes are only on the front of the jersey, not the back and not extending to the shorts?

I think you were more excited to show off your pretty lame Superman/MH logo then taking a few minutes to properly execute the uniform.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to mimic the tights and cape of Superman's costume. While I agree that it would look awkward on the court, it's a pretty funny and creative concept?'lame' Superman logo and all.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

well, as long as the Heat don't play Ole Miss or Illinois, I'd figure enough people would be able to tell it's a dark jersey :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I had no idea Milwaukee fans were even upset.

As a Milwaukee fan, that surprised me too... everyone I know is just glad that we're starting to sign players people have actually heard of who aren't ridiculously past their prime.

Anyway, like most Discrim concepts, its a great idea that's executed well, but it'd look awkward on the court. Of course, since the Heat are now more-less an all-star team, they should be forced to wear clunky, all-starish uniforms, so in a weird way, these actually work :D

Archived