MInnesota Twins Hockey Concept

ZettaBerg40

Those are bitchin in the kitchen with some chicken!!!

CLEAN.

What?

I disagree with ThePreacher. They are nice, but not yet perfect. The nameplates seem squished and too small, IMO. Expand them slightly, using proper proportions. Also, the away jersey shouldn't have red on the end of the sleeves, because they will be covered up by the gloves and won't show.

Good start. I suggest putting all of your MLB in the NHL concepts in one thread to keep your ideas organized in one single topic.

Those are bitchin in the kitchen with some chicken!!!

CLEAN.

What?

I disagree with ThePreacher. They are nice, but not yet perfect. The nameplates seem squished and too small, IMO. Expand them slightly, using proper proportions. Also, the away jersey shouldn't have red on the end of the sleeves, because they will be covered up by the gloves and won't show.

Good start. I suggest putting all of your MLB in the NHL concepts in one thread to keep your ideas organized in one single topic.

I was about to post the same thing...but then I read your post. Agreed, it needs to be one thread...that way it's easier to scroll thorugh (and, for you, post). I love the concepts, excited for the rest of the concept.

25yzwqg.png

Archived